The meteoric rise in the demand for responsible investment has created opportunities for asset managers to create products and services that meet with the sustainability goals of their clients and stakeholders. However, this has also led to an unprecedented level of regulatory intervention across the entire investment value chain. With greenwashing as a major risk, the stakes are higher than ever.
In this whitepaper you will uncover the key hurdles that asset managers are facing in their day-to-day work and what foundational changes, including leveraging technology, can be made for long-term success and resilience.
- For Exco: Bridging the ESG gap
- For Compliance: Navigating a matrix of moving policies
- For ESG Managers: The world closes in on ESG data
- For Investment managers: The race to Stewardship 2.0
- For Marketing and Communications Managers: Freedom and information needed to create exceptional campaigns
If you would like to discuss any of the topics discussed in the whitepaper, please get in touch.